Why Choose National General Short-Term Medical Insurance Plans?
Because life is unpredictable.
National General’s Short Term Medical insurance gives you a plan to face those unpredictable moments in life with confidence. It provides the financial protection you need from unexpected medical bills and other health care expenses, including:
- Doctor visits and some preventive care
- Emergency room and ambulance coverage
- Urgent care benefits, and more
Any amount of time without health insurance is too long.
Short Term Medical insurance includes flexible plan designs and options to help you and the plan that fits your needs, budget, and in this case, your time frame.
It is ideal for those who are:
- Bridging the open enrollment gap
- Recent graduates
- Part-time or temporary employees
- Without adequate health insurance
- Between jobs or have been laid-off
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
National General Short Term Medical Insurance Feature Highlights
- Coverage Period Maximum of $250,000 and $1,500,000
- Deductible options of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000
- Coinsurance Percentage of In-Network plan 100/0, 80/20, 70/30, and 50/50
- Doctor Office Visit and Urgent Care Co-pay of $50